Thursday, June 28, 2012

I can't get enough


I can't get enough of the great outdoors, I can't get enough of the perfect evening weather and I can't get enough of watching my kids running around with their cousins.  I can't get enough of Utah, but all good things must come to an end.  We loved spending time with the Howards (Jason's sister and her family) and they were nice to take us on one last hike on Sunday evening (it was a reverent hike).  They are one of the most outdoorsy families I know, so I knew they would pick a good hike and I was right. The Battlecreek falls were perfect, it wasn't too steep for the "kids" (code for "me") and the kids had a great time playing in the falls. Thanks, Howards for letting us crash at your beautiful new home and for showing us such a good time!


















3 comments:

Chelsea said...

beautiful!

Janessa said...

That does look like a beautiful hike. Awesome pics, as always! It looks like your kiddos had a great time with their cousins.

Andi said...

I'm glad you came-up to see us. I had finally did a posting on our two hikes. It was so much fun.