Thursday, January 31, 2008

Chinese In Training

How cute are these?! My lovely friend, Jodee was so nice to send these adorable chopsticks to my kids and they LOVE them! I don't know how they survived being Chinese without them! They opened the present when they got home from school and couldn't wait until dinner to use them, so they ate their after school snack of cookies and grapes with the chopsticks. They love using chopsticks, but they have a hard time doing it, so these are awesome. Thanks so much, Jod, you are always so thoughtful!
And I had to include this picture because it makes me laugh. Kylie's friend let her borrow these glasses and she wears them all the time as if they've been prescribed to her. The first thing she did after she got out of the bath was put the glasses on, even before her pj's and as she went to bed she gently folded them up and placed them on her night stand (just in case she needs them to see during a midnight potty run).

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

Love it! She looks so..so..professional! I see Doctor in her future! She can borrow them as long as she needs, they seem pretty crucial. And yum yum, what the heck is Jayden eating? "I WANT THAT."

MommyRohner said...

Those chopsticks are great! My kids love to try to eat with chopsticks, but always give up eventually.

By the way, you don't have to have Grady over for a play date just so you have an excuse to see Tabitha. She is available all day long. She's getting her pictures taken today at 3:00, but other than that you can come see her anytime.

Jodee said...

Oh yay! I am so glad they were a hit. Have fun with them, we miss you guys!

Jodee said...

ps, I forgot to tell you on the phone that when I was running the other day "Let's get it started" came on my ipod and I couldn't help but picture you and the kids in the car rockin' out with the windows down. Thanks, it helped me run a little farther!

The Morris Fam said...

What fun chopstick holders. Where do you find these? Eric has insisted on using chopsticks now, but it's kind of tricky for him.

Rohm Family said...

hey, I loved looking at all those old pix. You and janess crack me up, I love the Grenada memories- did I ever tell you I drive a similar car now :) hehehehe I'll have to write a blog about it. I am so jealous of your nice weather, we have been snowed in for weeks. I just keep thinking that soon I'll be basking in the sun on the Florida coast- Oh I am so excited! Love Kylies glasses!

foreveryoung said...

Tara, you can find them at moderntots.com and Wes, I can't wait for Florida either!!

Janessa said...

How sweet, Jodee! Those are adorable. I LOVE the glasses! That is so funny that she wears them for real. She looks very professional.