Monday, May 05, 2008

The Interview




Here's the official low down of Kylie's faves now that she's 6:

Favorite color: pink and red
Favorite food: steak and chicken wings
Favorite toy: Barbies and Webkinz
Favorite movie: Enchanted and Mermaidia
Favorite outfit: long jeans, pink and white striped shirt with the 2 pockets
Favorte place to go on vacation: hotel and disneyland
Favorite thing to do with the family: swimming and going to Chuck E Cheese
Favorite part of school: recess, but not the lunch one, just the regular one (on the kindergarten playground)
Best friends: Noelle, Kailee, Marlee
Favorite thing to do with Jayden: play trains
Favorite song: See You Again (Hannah Montana-of course) and Follow Him in Faith.
Your biggest wish for this next year: that I can go to Fairyland (she loves hearing stories about this place that we made up. As much as I tell her that it's pretend, I think that deep down she kind of believes that it really exists).

7 comments:

Jodee said...

Wait just a second, I know for a fact that Fairyland exists, and you have both been there! HELLO! Don't you remember- they have trains there, a merry go round, and some creepy statues of little girls playing. I just never thought Kylie would want to go back to Ghettoland...uh...I mean Fairyland!

Happy Birthday Ky, we sure miss you tons and hope you had an amazing birthday!

Shanen said...

What a fun idea to interview the kids on their birthday. I love that. I might have to steal that idea. I wonder if long Jeans will still be her favorite in another month???

Chelsea said...

Steak and Chicken Wings!! Dang! What the dainty little eater you have! :) I'm sure Jason is proud!

Janessa said...

I love the interviews! You have some fun questions. I might have to use some of them in our next round of interviews. When I read the Fairyland part I was thinking that you and Jodee had been to some ghetto version of fairyland before. Then I saw Jodee's answer and my guess was confirmed. How funny!

Janessa said...

P.S. I LOVE that picture! She is getting so big and looks like quite the little lady. Can't wait to see you NEXT MONTH!!!

Kathi said...

It seems like you girls have so much fun together! What a fun birthday, your yard looks so inviting! What I would do to live in a warm climate again where we could have a pool...hey, we found out what we are having...

Suni said...

Oh I love these favorite questions what a cute memory to have! I am going to have to copy this idea!