Thursday, February 07, 2008

"...It's Girl's Night Out...Let's Go GNO!..."

It was all about the girls last weekend and we had a blast, compliments of Hannah Montana. Her 3-D concert movie was in theaters for one week, so a group of 5 of us moms and girls all went to go see it. Of course you can't have a girls night without ice-cream.We hit up the Gelato shop before entering the world of screaming girls and dancing moms at the theater. I was laughing (silently, of course) at the mom sitting next to me who was singing and dancing to all of her songs, but by the end I even found myself engaged in a little foot tapping action while humming the words. Kylie was so cute and loved every minute of it, the 3-D thing was really cool. She was so exhausted (we went to the 9:15 show) and was trying so hard to keep her eyes open so that she wouldn't miss a minute of it. She finally crashed during the second to last song, but woke up to see the big finale. She didn't take the glasses off the entire night, even when she was in zombie/sleep walking mode as I buckled her in the car. She knocked out before we even left the parking lot. The next morning she woke up and the first thing she said was, "last night was the funnest night ever!" Awww, what would I do with out my girl? (probably take Jayden to go see it...you better believe he can spot Hannah Montana a mile away. He says it's "for Kylie, cause it her faborite", but I know a crush when I see one).

11 comments:

Jodee said...

Yay! I am glad you got a GNO with your little girly girl. We tried to take Madison to see it but it was sold out. I should have known!

Janessa said...

Jodee, you'll have to ask Jamie how to work around that one (wink, wink). Ha,ha! I'm glad you had such a great time. You are to funnest mom ever. I love the zombie piture of her buckled in with her glasses on. That is so cute that Jayden is always watching out for Hannah Montana "for Kylie", of course.

Marisa said...

What a fun mom you are!!! I think those pictures of her sleeping with her glasses on stil have got to be the sweetest pictures EVER. What fun it is to have a girl!!!

Chelsea said...

Oh what am I going to do if I don't get a girl ever and have to read your posts! :) SO FUN! Check out Mia's shirt, what a crack up!

Michelle Y. said...

I agree with Chelsea. When I read you mother/daughter moments I get so scared to think about never having a daughter to do those fun things with. For now it's all about soccer and Spider-man :)

Heidi Ann said...

Girl's nights, sweet girl's nights! Your a rad mom for taking her so late! I need to relax and not be so annal with the whole bed time thing! Glad you had fun!

The Morris Fam said...

Oh! I am so jealous of you and all your girl parties! I am happy to say I do NOT know any Hannah Montana songs- but I do LOVE the fact that you do and were totally jamming to them! Girl- you are the BEST!
Tara

Nichols Family said...

That's so not fair! Where's my GIRL? What a fun GNO for the moms too! Good work MOMS! I'm getting very jealous though. Oh, and about your sports talk...I would massacre that one. Trent would know for sure that I had no idea what I was talking about and would tell me to get up and go do the dishes myself for even trying to think I knew anything about football, let alone sports stats.

Angie Whitman said...

That looks like such a fun time! Kenzie got to go for a birthday party..so fun. I still want to see it. Is that kind of strange?

Crystal said...

I totally want to see it!!! I love to hear my girls mess up the words to her songs, it's so cute they try to be so cool!

Alisa Larson said...

And where was my invite? :-) Annalise LOVES Hannah Montana, I guess I need to break down and take her. That looks like a serious fun time with some really good bonding. Maybe Annalise and I will go on a Mommy-Daughter Date.