Sunday, October 17, 2010

Loves.


a little late on the birthday interview, but here's what rocks this two year old's little world....

Dora*flip flops*swings*free cookies at Wal-mart (he thinks the store is called "walmart cookie")*trains*cheese*ice cream truck*bounce houses*Ky-wee and Gigi*singing "good morning to you..." to wake the kids up*his blanket (he still calls it "nnngggshhhh"-the snoring sound)*my flat iron (the "snapper catcher")*his friends Tyler and Stratton*anybody named Ava, but esp. Ava H.*Kylie's friend Mia, he thinks she comes over to play with him, not Kylie*candy ("nandy")*race cars*pirates and the pirate song ("yo ho, yo ho, pirate me!")*birthday presents, birthday cake, birthday candles and the birthday song*fast boats*wheels on the bus, row row row your boat and pop goes the weasle*the red racecar shopping cart at Fry's*popsicles*breaking Jayden's lego creations*having Kylie put ponytails in his hair*spray bottles*nursery*bubbles*his ba-ba (I swore I would take the bottle away when he turned 2, but I just can't do it)*slides*bikes*chapstick*drooling*giving hugs and kisses*balloons*making us smile*being the cutest little 2 year old around*we love you Madds!!!

2 comments:

Janessa said...

Ahem. Why is "Aunt Nessa" on that list??? Okay, so maybe we need to rekindle that flame. After Christmas I WILL be at the top of the list:) I love everything about that cute boy! He's going to have to sing the pirate song for me some time. I'm guessing that it's cuter then heck!

Jodee said...

I love that in pretty much every picture either his chin, shirt, or both are covered in drool. He is stinkin cute!