Sunday, June 04, 2017

Amanda and Kynan


I still can't believe this beautiful bride was only 2 years old when Jason and I got married. How is it possible that she is the one tying the knot now?! She was absolutely stunning and we were so glad we could be there to celebrate this next chapter of her life. She asked me to be her photographer, I won't lie, I was pretty intimidated to do it. I love photography, but prefer the candid shots over the posed ones. It ended up being a lot of fun and I'm grateful I could document their special day for them to always remember. Here are a few (or more) of my favorites. It was a beautiful day and a fun weekend, sure love this family I was lucky enough to marry into!

















These cousins had the best time running around causing mischief and getting their church clothes nice and dirty.






Clearly there was a pretty fierce competition for the bouquet. Should I be concerned about just how determined Kylie was about getting it??





When they got tired of small talk, Jason could be found here trying to defend his title with the nieces and nephews













Congratulations you two love birds!  


No comments: