Saturday, December 31, 2016

Family pictures


Every year it's such an undertaking to get family pictures taken, but every year I'm grateful for the snapshot in time to capture what life looks like. I love comparing how much every one changes each year, this year Jayden definitely hit a growth spurt. And we laugh that Jason always looks the same. So grateful for this family of mine, it's been a wonderful year full of changes, growth and learning. I'm grateful for the memories and adventures we shared and can't wait to see what the new year holds!








Of course we can't pull off family pictures without a good bribe. In-n-out did the trick. I even ate a bite of a burger for the first time in like 20 years and it wasn't too bad. The older kids rolled their eyes as I busted out the "family dinner conversation starters", but before long we were all engaged in some pretty funny conversations. I just really really love these people. Thanks for the memories 2016!








No comments: