Thursday, May 05, 2016

Easter and a change of seasons

Human nature requires change. It's funny how I claim at the beginning of each season that it is my favorite season. Come Fall I want nothing more than to swim in a bowl of pumpkin soup and a new pair of boots. Pandora's Christmas station is on repeat come November and I crave all things mint chocolate and twinkle lights. I can't imagine wanting the holidays to ever come to an end, but come spring I dream in vibrant colors and crave the sun baking on my skin. Watermelon juice dripping down elbows, tan lines and warm nights under the stars is my brand of happy. We're welcoming the change of seasons and good things to come with a weekend of sprinklers on the tramp, popsicles, Circle K slushies and Easter. 










I slacked off majorly in the photo department for Easter, but the day was spent with our usual yarn maze to find their baskets, an uplifting church service and a house full of family, friends and good food. Just the way it should be. Happy Easter, happy spring, happy new beginnings, happy change.









No comments: