Monday, September 17, 2012

Life lately, according to my Samsung Galaxy SIII

Every blog stalkee that I stalk has the cliche "life according to my iphone" posts.  Even though I am really happy with my Android, it just doesn't have quite the same ring to it, huh? From here on out, he will be referred to as "Sammie".  So I finally crawled out of the dark cave and into the light of the 21st century and got a smart phone and then entered the secret society of instagram.  Can I just tell you that life looks so dreamy and everyone looks so pretty when masked with filters?  The only problem is that I really like taking pictures and with the convenience of having a camera with me at all times I'm worried that I'm going to get labled as a chronic feed flooder.  I'm practicing restraint, so bear with me.  I just love being able to capture the everyday moments, since, ya know, I hardly have any pictures of my kids.  (@jamie1young1) 



1 comment:

Janessa said...

Love it! Glad you and "Sammie" have become such good friends. (I like the nick name:) The world can never have to many pics of you and your cute family. Maybe I'll join the smart phone world someday...maybe:)