Sunday, April 26, 2009

Goin' Fishin'

Besides going to Forks (which was a little too far away, although winning the Twilight DVD at the party was a perfect consolation), the only other thing I wanted to do in Seattle was catch a fish at Pike's Marketplace. I wasn't sure if they would let me, but I asked the guy if I could get in on the action and the next thing I knew I was standing behind the counter with a big crowd gathered around with their cameras ready. I really started feeling the pressure and was too nervous to revel in my paparzzi glory. When the fish came flying, I think I surprised everyone, even myself.....

14 comments:

Jodee said...

I love this video. No matter how many times I watch it I still get anxious thinking you dropped it. Nice catch Jame, you're amazing!

Chelsea said...

Awesome! you really had me for a sec!! Those are some skills girl. That thing looked slimy!

Kelly said...

Sweet! I love Seattle. Those fish guys are amazing!

Janessa said...

Wow! That was quite the catch. How did you manage to hold onto that thing? It's all in the fingers, not the thumbs, right?

marcee said...

That is awesome! I can't believe you did that! Did you have some tips on how to do that beforehand? Crazy!

Nichols Family said...

Seattle looked awesome! I would love to go there someday. Soooo sad to see The Brooks' leave!!!!!! Poor Noelle and Kylie. It doesn't seem real yet.

Jessica 洁玲 said...

omg have you seen the motivational fish video? that's when i first heard about pike's marketplace. this is pretty nifty! nice job!

Pays said...

Very impressive!!! It looks like you had a great trip! It is such a fun place to visit!

MommyRohner said...

That was so great!! What a cool memory to have. I totally would have dropped the fish!

Kristin said...

How fun! Good Job! I wanted to clap and cheer for ya, I don't think I could have done that.

Alisa Larson said...

That is so awesome!

Suni said...

You are so BRAVE to catch that slim fish!! I love Pikes marketplace!!

Heidi said...

Whoa! For a minute there I thought you had dropped it. I cheered out loud when your hands came back up holding onto that stinky slimy thing!

Carlie said...

that is halarious! good catch!