Saturday, April 11, 2009

Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt

We've got such great neighbors in our cul-de-sac and it has been fun getting together for different holidays. This year's egg hunt was a hit and I'm sure will become an annual tradition. We almost didn't have an egg hunt since it was so cold and rainy. That morning we went to our favorite Life Link church's Easter carnival where the "egg hunt" consisted of dumping some eggs into everybody's baskets since the grass was too soggy. We were just glad that the sky cleared up long enough to enjoy our little egg hunt and bar-b-que that afternoon.

4 comments:

Janessa said...

What a wonderful neighborhood. I'm totally jealous...it's not that I don't love our grandma neighbors, they just aren't up for the same kind of fun as the kids. Glad the rain cleared up for your Easter bash. I do see a few jackets on. Brrr. And yet the show goes on. You guys are troopers:)

Jodee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodee said...

sorry, i posted before I was done...
What a fun day with neighbors! I love that in AZ when it is a bit cloudy people break out the snow gear and in Seattle when it is a bit sunny people break out the flip-flops and shorts.

Pays said...

We missed out on our neighborhood Easter egg hunt this year. It was rainy all week. I love having neighborhood traditions!