Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Diamondbacks Game



(No we don't play favorites. Why do you ask?)

Jason's work had extra tickets in their suite and the kids were so excited to go see a baseball game. I must say I love the suite, it's so much better than trying to keep the kids pinned in their seats for the whole 3 hours (as if we ever last that long). Kylie made friends with Jason's co-worker's daughter and they all had fun playing at the playground there. We didn't watch much of the game, but it was a fun night out.
.


6 comments:

Janessa said...

Well aren't you a busy little blogger? I love it! What a sweet hook up with the baseball game. I love the first family picture! Ha, ha! Kylie looks so big, LOVE Jayden's smile (as always). Maddox looks like he's a big baseball fan already. What a fun family outing!

Chelsea said...

lol at the favorites picture. Poor Kylie.

Jodee said...

Awe, poor kyky. I love Diamondback games. One day I want to watch it from the pool out in center field. Do they still have the pool?

Pays said...

You have been busy!! One of the requirements of all our family vacations growing up was going to baseball games. I must say I have never been to a Diamondback game. I will have to go sometime.

Michelle Y. said...

cute outfit on Maddox :)

Jessica 洁玲 said...

oh man, the kylie getting blocked picture cracks me up. funny how she didn't say something like...DAD GET OUT OF THE WAY!