Monday, December 31, 2007

South Mountain Hike

We had a fun New Years Eve day hiking at South Mountain. The weather was beautiful and it was so fun just hanging out with the family and letting the kids explore. Jayden was well entertained chasing a butterfly and they both got quite the collection of rocks that they begged to take home. Jayden even found a massively huge rock (top middle pic) that he was determined to carry through the rough terrain. I could here him grunting and groaning the whole way up the hills. When that kid sets his mind to something...


5 comments:

Jodee said...

Those are great pictures, what a good way to spend New Years Day!

Janessa said...

What a fun family trip! You got some really great picts. This is the time of year when it's great to live in Arizona. Do we live on the same planet? I wouldn't mind a little break from the snow. I love Jayden's determination to carry his prized rock.

Pam Jorgensen said...

You young whipper snappers! It was a nice day...glad you chose to spend it wisely. All I did was hone my rockin' guitar skillz on the couch. What a potato I am!!

Shanen said...

What a fun day. I love all those pictures. Enjoy all this time together. And the good weather.

Heidi said...

The fact that there is a cute picture of you with your kids tells me you have something that I don't have - a husband who can take a decent picture. tee hee hee!