Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Endless summer

I'm going through some inner turmoil. The season of freshly sharpened pencils and crisp lined paper naturally gives way to thoughts of pumpkins and sweaters, candles and baked goods. But this time I find myself longing for a few more lazy summer days at the lake. I guess for my sake it's not always a bad thing that summer temperatures stay until late October so that we can drag out these precious summer memories just a little longer. We spent a Saturday at the lake with some of our favorite people. I didn't take too many pictures, but I had to document these cute friends because I met their mom on the bus 9 years ago while chaperoning Kylie's kindergarten field trip. We were both pregnant and it has been fun to see these kids grow up together. And besides, Ava is Maddox's betrothed future wife. So yes, days like this need to be in the books. 







 





No comments: