Saturday, May 12, 2012

Because one day just doesn't quite cut it

We decided we worked extra hard this year and deserved a whole weekend devoted to Mother's day, so we packed up our bags, left the husbands to fend for themselves and spoiled ourselves rotten in Scottsdale with good food, late night girl talk, sleeping in, lounging by the pool and shopping.  Love these girls and love that husband of mine that lets me get away with being a diva twice a year (lest ye forget, my birthday would be the other occasion).  I think I feel a new tradition coming on....


I'm thinking it's time for another spray tan right about now...

 


3 comments:

Janessa said...

How fun! I'm totally jealous. A little girl's get away would be so fun! BTW, you are looking totally hot. Kind of white (but who an I to talk!) but very hot:)

Chelsea said...

it was over way too quick! lets go back.

Jodee said...

What a fun way to celebrate Mother's Day.
And we need to chat, I am in serious need of some new swimming suits and I have seen you in some cute ones!