Friday, September 03, 2010

I don't like sliding glass doors.

I don't like the way they look.

I don't like all the dirty little hand prints from opening it.

I don't like how those dirty little hands never close it.

I don't like how I lay in bed at night while Jason's out of town realizing that there is only a wall of glass seperating us from the crazies out there (not to mention they are so easy to open even without breaking the glass. A security salesman demonstrated it to me, I should know)

BUT I do like how it kept my kids entertained for 57 minutes.




5 comments:

Jodee said...

I have thought about letting my kids do this but I am so scared that Bex will take that marker to all other surfaces of the house that are NOT erasable!

Chelsea said...

I was not sad to see those go. :)

Heidi said...

I've never thought of that. I'm totally going to let my kids at it!

Pam Jorgensen said...

We do that on our mirrors but never thought of the back door! Thumbs up!

Janessa said...

57 minutes - wow! I'm totally going to have to try that one. What a fun idea!