Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!


The kids were so excited when I told them that they could stay up until midnight to ring in the New Year. We made wild plans to eat theseand play board games all night. Our friends, the Larsons, called to see if we had plans and I told them they were more than welcome to come over as long as they didn't mind a Chutes and Ladders marathon. It was a fun night and I was surprised that they all (except for Ava) stayed up until midnight. Kylie slept in until noon the next day and I got a little glimpse of what her sleeping habits will be like when she's a teenager. As for the resolutions....I'm going cliche with the whole exercise thing, but these last 10 pounds have definately worn out their welcome! I chucked the last of the Christmas goodies and renewed my gym membership. Yee-haw. I've also devised a little plan to organize my house and get to those annoying chores I always put off. I made a list of all those things (like dust blinds, clean drawers, closets, baseboards, etc.) and if I just spend like 15 minutes a day doing one of those things then I should be done in, say....June. Oh well, I just love checking things off a list, it's very gratifying.

No comments: