Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Rockin' R Ranch

I love Christmas parties, because remember I'm cheezy like that.  I was excited for this one because I thought the kids would love it.  I was right, they did love it, but Ryder's idea of love ended up being ticking off every grumpy lady over the age of 70 by running circles around the picnic tables which landed us outside in the pouring rain as Maddox panned for gold, Ryder danced in every mud puddle and I contemplated life's mysteries such as what makes old people so cratchity.  I took off after the authentic cowboy grub but Jason and the 4ft and over crowd stayed for the show and had a great time. Merry Christmas, ya'll.






Kylie got up on stage to help sing, I was sad to miss it.

1 comment:

Janessa said...

I'm sad you ended up in the rain with the littles but glad everyone (but you) had a good time. I'm glad you had your whoville night to shine:)