Sunday, May 09, 2010

Mother's Day


I love this picture. Look at the smile on those little monkey faces. How lucky am I to see those smiles every day? Mother's day was fabulous as always and is pretty much my favorite day of the year. Jason spoiled me by letting me do nothing but sleep and eat all day long and the kids spoiled me with lots of hugs, kisses and homemade cards. On my breakfast tray next to a vase of roses was this poem that Kylie had written:

Someone so dielitful
and spesial and so sweet
And so so so so cheerful
asome and neat
My mom is deliteful
Spesial and so sweet
and so so so so cheerful
asome and neat!

Melt my heart.

Jayden came home from school with the cutest book he had made. I wish I wasn't too lazy to scan all the pictures in, because it's so cute to see the pictures he drew, but this is what it says...

"Before you were my mother who helps me clean up,
you were a little girl who loved her bunny.

Before you were my mother Maddox kisses,who washes my clothes,
you were a little girl who loved to run.

Before you were my mother who plays with me,
you were a little girl who loved snowboarding.

Before you were my mother who cooks yummy food,
you were a little girl who ride a surf board."

I can barely even rememer what my life was like before my little monkeys and am so grateful that I am lucky enough to be their mom!

3 comments:

Janessa said...

How cute! That is an adorable picture of you and your babies. I'm glad you had a relaxing day and felt so spoiled and loved. You deserve it! I'm impressed with Kylie's poem. She did a good job with the rhyming and rythm. Jayden's little book is too cute. I especially love the part about the surf board. Who knew?

Jodee said...

Happy Mothers Day Jame! I am so glad I have a friend like you to help me be a better mom. Love you!

nicole said...

I can't believe you got a picture of all three smiling - Congrats! They are cute little monkeys. And you look great too. Did you cut your hair???