Friday, April 23, 2010

Minority date night


We decided to recruit another couple into our tight knit minority circle. Even though Scott's minority status is a little diluted since he's only 1/8 Cherokee, we decided they're fun enough to invite into the fold. Now we have 100% Chinese, 1/2 Cuban, 1/4 Mexican, 1/8 Cherokee and a whole lot of white chicks that were hoping to pass some of that tan skin on to our kiddos. No seriously, these are all such fun couples and we had such a great time at Texas Roadhouse then watching the movie, "Date Night". Okay, don't judge but that was the FUNNIEST movie EVER. I think I emberassed Jason with how much I was laughing. Tina Fey and Steve Carell are my favoritest ever. Hopefully we can get together and show off our minority pride again soon!

3 comments:

Janessa said...

"Minority Date Night" - You are too funny!!! Since Cazier is french, can we be your friends? I will admit that the french lines are pretty far back though so I don't think I could give you an accurate fraction on the minority blood pumpin' through his veins. I have been making a mental list of movies that we have to see when we get together in Chicago. I think I just might have to add "Date Night" to the list. Glad you have such fun friends to hang out with.

Jodee said...

I totally want to see that movie! I can't wait!

Chelsea said...

well shoot!! its looking hopeless for a 100% caucasion couple to join the circle! I can't wait to see the movie, we are going this weekend. Then i can judge you on the evil scale...