Wednesday, July 29, 2009

9 Months

We're creeping up to 10 months and I'm finally getting around to posting....
I'm still having an issue with wanting to spend all day kissing and squishing this little man. Just look at those cheeks and lips, can you blame me? He's started the army crawl and it cracks me up when he sees something he wants on the other side of the room. His eyes and mouth open wide and he squeals while he scoots as fast as his little arms can drag him until he finally reaches his prize. One of my many favorites is when I get him out of bed he starts flailing his arms and legs all over the place with a huge grin on his face. He also claps whenever he eats or sometimes when I sing to him. He is still such a happy baby, even when he wakes up at 6:30 every morning. Unfortunately Baby Einstein has lost it's magic and I can no longer go back to sleep. I guess it's nice to get the extra motivation to get up and go running, though. He loves going for morning jogs or bike rides and it's been nice having that time for just the two of us. He loves to eat anything and everything with his two little teeth and I wasn't surprised that he's reached the 20 lb mark. He weighs 20 lbs 6 oz (50%) and is 28 1/2 inches (50%) and his head is 17 3/4 inches (50%), you can't get anymore average than that. I still can't believe how much faster these past 9 months have gone by compared to the 9 months that I was pregnant! We love you, Mads!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Sweet boy! You really lucked out with that angel.

Jodee said...

he is so cute, I still can't believe I have never met him in person. Such a crime!

Diana said...

I certainly can't blame you for wanting to squeeze and kiss him all day long! I still feel the same way about Anderson and he's just about 3. He won't let me do that anymore and it's making me SAD!

Janessa said...

He's growing so much! I'm so glad I'll get to see him in another month. Save some cheek kissing for me!!! It sounds like he is doing so many adorable things. I love it when babies get so interactive and learn cute little tricks. How did you teach him to CLAP when you sing? Mine usually just cry:) I'm so impressed that you get up and go running or biking with him at 6:30 in the morning! I would totally be looking for ways for him to be self entertained so I could get some more sleep. What a good mom! I just can't wait to see this boy and all his cuteness in person!!!