Monday, March 02, 2009

Random
Here are a bunch of pictures I never got around to blogging. The plan was to get them done before we went on our trip, but obviously it never happened, so here are the past couple of months in a nutshell:

Cari's 30th birthday party--Mardi Gras style!
Hannah Montana dance party:
Jonas Brothers 3-D movie and ice-cream at Sonic:
Maddox's first time eating cereal (4 1/2 months):
Jayden's T-ball team and end of season pizza party:
Jayden's cowboy vest that he made at preschool:

3 comments:

Janessa said...

Thanks for the updates. I've felt so Jamie deprived with so little phone contact and no blog updates over the past couple of weeks. I'm so excited to get caught up. Looks like you guys have been having fun with your pre-vacation stuff. Can't wait to hear all about your travels.

Jodee said...

I love Maddox rockin the mic! Very cute.

Amber! said...

You have the best posts and so much fun! I'm jealous.