Friday, June 20, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!


Kylie has really been missing her friends from school and since we don't do sleepovers, I told her that she could have another late night pajama party. It was so cute to see them all so excited to see each other and it was funny, as soon as they got together they all started whispering about the boys from their class. Heaven help us. The night was filled with fingernail painting, dance parties, lots of junk food and impromptu games of musical chairs and freeze dance. We attempted to watch a movie, but they were all too excited to sit still and just wanted to play Barbies instead. We called it a night around 10:00 and Kylie was sad to see her friends go. We found out today that she will be in the same class next year as her two best friends, Noelle and Marlee. To say she was excited is an understatement. They are such cute girls, so I think I was just as excited too.

5 comments:

The Morris Fam said...

I love reading about your girl parties! You are such a fun cute mom. Dang- I can't believe that I am the first to post a comment on your blog... usually I'm at least number 13. I'm requesting some more pregnant belly pictures!!!

Chelsea said...

wow! you are on a blogging roll this week! now I have a lot to comment on especially since my last two LONG comments never posted! grrr! fun girl party! and how do you already know the class situation? is it just CTA or am I just outta the loop?

Jodee said...

Isn't having a girl the best? I love it, I think I have just as much fun as Madison does when we have girly parties like this! And what a good mom to host a party like that on your anniversary! HA!

Julie said...

Thanks so much for hosting that fun party for the girls...Noelle had so much fun snd she too is beside herself to be in the same class with kylie...she keep talking about how they danced and painted nails...your such a fun mom..we are starting school too fast so we better live up this time while we have it....Thanks again for the late night..next time i will have the madness at my house!!

Janessa said...

See Jamie, you are an awesome mom! Kylie and Jayden are so lucky to have you. You are such a good example. I can't wait for our mega girl party next week! I'm so glad Kylie will be in the same class as her two best friends. That's impressive that they have a three way best friend thing going on. It seems like kids ofen have a hard in a threesome because somebody usually gets left out. That's very mature of her. Abby found out that her best friend is going to be in her class next year too. Thank heavens! We'd have some serious tears if she wasn't.