Friday, April 13, 2018

Happy New Year!



Happy New Year, 3 1/2 months late! This is the longest I've gone without blogging and I've missed it! And I have so much catching up to do. I made myself finish up our 2017 blog book before I started 2018 and I just ordered it and can't wait to get it. It's a lot of work, but so priceless to be able to look back on all of these memories. So we rung in 2018 with family and friends. Troy's family was staying with us and we had Tyson's family over as well. Kylie was hanging out with friends and we tried to act totally nonchalant when they decided to all just hang out at our house (inside we were screaming WE.HAVE.THE.COOL.HOUSE!). We played games, had a dance party where Kylie and Tyler's dancing were the main stage entertainment. But what made tonight extra special was that KYLIE GOT HER FIRST KISS! It was so romantic, under the fireworks on New Years. And sitting cross legged on the floor of her room giggling with her friend while she told us all about it was pretty much the moment I had been dreaming of since the day she was born. I seriously love this girl so much and the relationship I have with her. So I would say it was a pretty great way to start off the year! Happy New Year and here's hoping for happy things from here on out!












No comments: