Monday, September 24, 2018

4th of July 2018

While I was in Pinetop with the boys, Kylie and Jayci were having fun hanging out with her friends. They went tubing down the Salt River one evening, Jayci almost died in an under current, but besides that they had fun. I love how close these two are. Jason also took them to the lake before heading up to meet us.




We got back just in time for the 4th of July. It was fun having Grandpa and Jayci there with us. We spent the morning at the lake then went to Tyson and Dawn's for a BBQ and fireworks. It was such a pretty night on their land out in the country. It was made only better when Maddox caught another snake. This time it was a big King snake. I would have put the kabosh on the idea of catching it, but Tyson convinced me they are harmless. It's pretty fast and I didn't think he could actually do it, but he proved me wrong. Apparently catching snakes is now his new favorite hobby. And he wants one for his birthday. We loved celebrating the holiday doing what we love with those we love in the country we love! Happy 4th of July! 




Two teenage girls at the lake means a request for a full photo shoot.



















No comments: